reanultsport badge

is there anywhere that sells a renaultsport badge for the back in black as i want to get some of those black badge covers for front n back. i didnt really want to get rid of the renaultsport badge but at the same time dont think it would go with the black diamond covers. or is there a way it could be sprayed?perhaps buy a new one if the current one is a pain to remove and spray that?

If it's the diamond you're after, I have a rear one if that other isn't available to you.

Are you talking about the new style RS badge? I'm not sure how that'd look black, i don't think it'd be overally noticable.

If it's the old style lettering, it's do-able. Sticking them back on would be a pain though.

sorry its the actual renault sport lettering on the back i wanted black. i want to upgrage to the black diamond covers off of ebay from underground parts and i didnt want to get rid of the renault sport lettering so i wanted to know if you can get them in black or if anyone had spayed them. shame chris sold that that would of been perfect. i havent thought about the new style rs badge think id just be happy with the 197 rs badge