Ready to sign up...

Rishi

Platinum Member
Im ready to become a paid member & im up in the air whether to go for platinum or gold, if i go platinum does that mean the stickers i get are silver/platinum rather than gold?

I know its a small thing but i want the platinum stickers on my car not the gold ones, so it is quite a big thing :wink:

Also, hoping not to sound greedy, what else do i get for my £40 apart from the priceless advice you gents & gals give? tax disc holder? lanyard?

And finally... where & how do i pay & get my account activated?

Cheers!

go to ( user cp ) top left of the page,

then down to the bottom left where it says ( paid subscriptions) then choose one, lol

You get the platinum stickers with platinum membership and gold stickers with gold membership.

You get the tax disc holder, lanyard, spotted cards and 2 platinum stickers. And obviously the lifetime membership.

I think the plat stickers are amazing mate. Its a shame the gold and plat section never gets used lol. im sure it will when the site get busier

Might have to do paid member then wait to do platinum, i bought a few goodies for my car yesterday and an extra £40 might be a bit tight right now, its def happening though :wink: