Ready for my Pre-Winter seal

Gez

Moderator & South Wales Rep
Once I actually get time, I'll be giving my car a proper clean again, don't get a chance often enough these days.

I have my AutoGlym big bag anyway, but I've just bought some Carpro Trix (ironX and Tar remover in 1)
some soft clay and my poorboys white diamond glaze, then a nice sealant with th Autoglym HD wax.

Bought a a few Autoglym top ups too, quick detailer etc.

Looking forward to seeing it shine again :smile:

c7da1f3d9842a1ee32134e5f1a2de3b4_zps13643513.jpg

Last edited:
Im normally anal as can be clean my car once a week. But right now, im going for the dirty bitch look, not as bad as yours tho haa.

Mines a lot cleaner than that at the mo thankfully, I'm in the dirty look lol. Brake dust wheels and grubby rear

mine this morning

file_zps3b6cbddb.gif

didn't look like that once i got it home though! the roads are getting pretty mining again now

mine this morning

file_zps3b6cbddb.gif

didn't look like that once i got it home though! the roads are getting pretty mining again now[/Q

Looks beautiful mate!! Did you go to the meet yesterday? I couldn't make it but if you still want to hear my exhaust i'm more than willing to meet you somewhere

What did you use on that!? So glossy!

Thanks man , washed , iron out , detar , clay , af rejuvenate and2 coats of raceglaze 55 a hour apart

Was very heppy with it , last time I used tough coat and af illusion and i was disappointed tbh

Just bought the last of my list.

Plans are: Wash, TriX, Soft clay, Poorboys White Diamond Haze, then seal with Autoglym HD Wax.

then onto having a wheel refurb next month while I have some time off work

Just bought the last of my list.

Plans are: Wash, TriX, Soft clay, Poorboys White Diamond Haze, then seal with Autoglym HD Wax.

then onto having a wheel refurb next month while I have some time off work

Sounds good mate , I've never used hd wax but it has a great rep so I'm sure it's good stuff

Last edited: