re map?

Good evening folks, as i've had my 200 for just shy of three years i'm thinking of having it re mapped. The car gas a KTR panel filter, other than that it's standard. Can any one tell me what benefits i would see and a rough price?

Cheers.

my 200 did have a small incontinent flat spot, which i made worse with removing the centre silencer :smile:

remaps remove this quite well

Good evening folks, as i've had my 200 for just shy of three years i'm thinking of having it re mapped. The car gas a KTR panel filter, other than that it's standard. Can any one tell me what benefits i would see and a rough price?

Cheers.

Best mod ive done mate get down to Rstuning for around £300ish.But if your thinking of any other mods do them first like a cat back or decat.I only got around 5bhp but it has made the car loads quicker.

I think my 200 has more of a flat spot than my 197 did.

Remaps are great for a balanced power delivery and for helping the car properly use any upgrades you have installed, such as your filter.

I think my 200 has more of a flat spot than my 197 did.

Remaps are great for a balanced power delivery and for helping the car properly use any upgrades you have installed, such as your filter.

There you go Tom you and Hodge should start a RS tuning group buy like last time:thumbup: