Random car/bike videos thread

LLLLLLLLLLLOVE this car!!!

Everyone who drives it says how amazing it is too.

Love the styling, love the interior, love that it hits 130mph in less than 10 seconds!

:smiley:

WANT

nice one mate!

yeah it looks amazing and goes like hell, just a shame it sounds awful!

yeah it looks amazing and goes like hell, just a shame it sounds awful!

:smiley: You'll get over it mate.

You're going to have to!!!

When you're in one, the sound (or lack of) isn't quite the problem it appears it will be. Sure, I'd rather hear combustion but the feeling of being pushed along by air is thoroughly addictive!

Reactions: Sean197
With the wide arches it actually reminds me of the Clio! I think it looks really well! Wonder how much it would set you back in that guise

Reactions: Sean197
With the wide arches it actually reminds me of the Clio! I think it looks really well! Wonder how much it would set you back in that guise

Considering it has two Formula E powertrains in it, I'm guessing rather a lot!!!

But at usual with Renault, it's all just a teaser and won't be available to buy.

:worried:

Spot the clichés LOL Makes me feel old, I remember reading Max Power when that god-awful Corrado came out! I actually like the 306 though...

Reactions: sevenfourate
This makes me wish for the lotto every week!

In my fave colour as well, if I only ever had to own one car this would have to be it!

If you like these old 911s there's an US based company called Singer which does retro Porsches based on 964 chassis. What they're doing is top notch handcrafted art. Here's a link to a gallery with some of their projects but be warned. Clicking it will make you a drooling wreck for the next couple of hours.

http://singervehicledesign.com/fans/

297bhp compressor Mk2 by Van Loon. Some tech talk in German and 100-200km/h measuring plus SOUND.

#Pressureandsoon

Last edited: