Random car/bike videos thread

OUCH!!! And what the hell was his mate thinking just pulling up alongside him???!!!
That was my old cup! Hahaha! And the car that pulled up alongside me was the lad who was with me. He was following me for what was supposed to have been a bit of a fun lap...........£2.5k later and 12 months on I can see the funny side of it!

Reactions: ///M
That was my old cup! Hahaha! And the car that pulled up alongside me was the lad who was with me. He was following me for what was supposed to have been a bit of a fun lap...........£2.5k later and 12 months on I can see the funny side of it!

My god mate. Sorry to hear that. What a place for it to happen too!

But seriously, your mate could have put himself in a massively dangerous position there!!!

My god mate. Sorry to hear that. What a place for it to happen too!

But seriously, your mate could have put himself in a massively dangerous position there!!!
Shit happens mate!

Yeah he'd checked it was clear behind before he stopped alongside me. He was also only there for a matter of 2 seconds before he moved off forward. He then got on the phone to the Nurburgring.

Shit happens mate!

Yeah he'd checked it was clear behind before he stopped alongside me. He was also only there for a matter of 2 seconds before he moved off forward. He then got on the phone to the Nurburgring.

Ha, I sound like a right nanny! I'm just imagining a GT3 at full nutbox coming round the corner and finding two cars stopped side by side in the road! :smiley:

Ha, I sound like a right nanny! I'm just imagining a GT3 at full nutbox coming round the corner and finding two cars stopped side by side in the road! :smiley:
Lol!! Honestly mate, we were surprisingly further along the straight than you realise. The marshals threw a cone at a uk m3 driver as he didn't slow down for the flags...........I saw some very questionable driving that weekend - and the majority was in the time taken to be recovered off the circuit

Reactions: ///M
Lol!! Honestly mate, we were surprisingly further along the straight than you realise. The marshals threw a cone at a uk m3 driver as he didn't slow down for the flags...........I saw some very questionable driving that weekend - and the majority was in the time taken to be recovered off the circuit

I've seen some absolutely SHOCKING driving out there mate. Was once mm away from a shunt while being taken around looking for places to film. In an official ring car!

Driver just laughed. Said he sees one of those a day. I thought a big one was on the way :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Northloopcup