Raider - worth the extra price tag?

the car looks really cool but i would say its way too expensive, I've just bought a great full fat alien green 200 from ktec with recaros and i thought £9.5k was a fraction high. haha

Buy the red one ! So much cooler ... It's up to you and only you if you want to pay the 3K premium for a raider. Is it worth it ? Probably not, but it might be worth it if you're happy with it.

Decided against it in the end, after much thought I just couldn't justify a 4.5k premium just to be different. Just picked up an albi blue 200 Cup with everything aside from sat back, 23k on the clock with FSH for 9k.

Decided against it in the end, after much thought I just couldn't justify a 4.5k premium just to be different. Just picked up an albi blue 200 Cup with everything aside from sat back, 23k on the clock with FSH for 9k.

Sounds like a solid deal :smile: a £4.5k saving gives you a huge scope for some choice mods :wink:

£4.5k is a heck of a lot of money just to be different, as you say. And I should imagine that once the novelty of having a unique car had worn off, you might have regretted spending that extra money :smiley: