Radio Fascia

Just replaced my radio with an after market radio all singing and dancing, however i have ugly gaps on the sides what fascia will fit and where can i get one and does anyone have a link please. Thanks

you can get a megane one mate, not sure on a link though im sure someone will be able to help better than i can

Also what lead do i need to make the controls work on my steering wheel again a link would be nice.

Thanks

Auto leads do them mate i have one here lol brought it but havnt got round to fitting it yet i may not bother tbh i never put the radio on

im baffled with all this and nervous about buying anything as i dont understand it.
My head units a Sony, will that work for me or doesnt it matter what brand you have?

The head unit did come with a "wiring harness" what ever that is. basically out the back of the head unit, theres 2 fat connections which mate with the two connections from the car. once done, all is fine and dandy except the small thin yellow square connection from the car has nowhere to slot into on the new head unit.

If you have the whole lot right you have 2 sets of connector leads and boxes between the stereo and the vehicle leads to have equivalent standard control. GrumpyTwig has the same setup as i had with the kenwood bt thingy unit

Last edited:
ebay -search- 'clio facia adaptor' £1.89 + p&p

Mike your a legend, fits the car like a glove :smile:

Thanking you kindly sir.

Now all i need is some help to find the correct "adaptor" for the stalk controls :worried:

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: