radiator fan purple relay 12v 50a 03525

hi all, hope all is well, does anyone know where i can buy the purple relay which i think controls the radiator cooling fan? its purple and is marked 12v 50a 03525?.
ive contacted rpd and was told that isnt the part number!?
ive tried changing the coolant sensor and the fan still didnt work, any help hugely appreciated thanks stew

Have you confirmed that the issue isn’t with the fan itself?
Supplying 12v to it directly being the first port of call.

The fan connection underneath the relay can sometimes also work loose causing the same issue.

Reactions: Stew
ok brilliant many thanks for your help. No i havent tried anything yet i took it for its mot last week and whilst it was tjere i asked them to bave a look, i was told its an auto electrician job and that was that! thanks ill try the connection is it easy to see it please? thanks stew

It's underneath the relay itself. You should be able to get a hand on it with some persuasion.

That being said, fan failures are getting more an more common as the cars age. I've replaced a couple myself, and there's 2 in my group of friends too.

Reactions: Stew
It's underneath the relay itself. You should be able to get a hand on it with some persuasion.

That being said, fan failures are getting more an more common as the cars age. I've replaced a couple myself, and there's 2 in my group of friends too.
hi again superb many thanks again for your help/ replies.
ill take a look at the connection, it did cross my mind that it was possibly an age thing, this car still feels new and modern to me though as im used to mk2 golfs!