Radiator fan not kicking in

I've noticed that my fan never kicks in when the temp gets hot on my Clio 200 cup I've checked all the fuses and all seem to be ok anyone got any ideas?

have a search - theres a possibility that the wire can come loose from the bottom of the fuse holder

Had another look at the fuse and checked all the wires they seem to be all fine the fuse boxes I've checked are the one to the front and left of the battery and underneath the steering wheel is there anymore on a 200 cup?

Had another look at the fuse and checked all the wires they seem to be all fine the fuse boxes I've checked are the one to the front and left of the battery and underneath the steering wheel is there anymore on a 200 cup?

what about the one (small box) at the front of the battery?

Cheers I'll try have a look tomorrow I've read that some people have cable tied the fuse because it comes loose so might look at doing this

Had the car in at a local garage for the past couple of days and they eventually found out what it was and it turned out that some where in the wiring to the ecu it wasn't wired properly God knows how this happened but it's back running now and I've never been so happy to hear a radiator fan come on

glad its sorted..a little thing like that and it makes us so bloody happy..know how you feel..

God knows but I've only owned it a month so can only think that one of the previous owners had something done but can't really see how you can live without your fan kicking in