Racing blue 200

Picking my racing blue 200 up on Wednesday and I've gotta say I went for comfort over cup! Found the recaros breaking my back and opted away from the cup chassis with me living in speed bump paradise and having no intentions of track days etc.. Few people have said that the cup chassis makes the car but I've looked into it plenty and can't see much difference so hopefully I'll enjoy the car all the same!

:welcome: to the site dude :smile:

I don't think it matters too much unless you are a proper pro Tom Chilton whether you have a cup or FF (or if you are a full on chav that does laps of a Mc Donalds Drive Thru :wink: ), and yes, I too went for comfort over cup lol!

I'm Tom Chilton and Cup chassis everyday I say.....

Seriously though, welcome to the site, if your not tracking it then you'll prob not notice any difference in the real world

Thanks guys! I'll get plenty pics uploaded on Wednesday night! Just found out that one of my uncles mates owned the car before me and he's driven 10k of the 16k OTC, and really looked after it!

Welcome to the forum.

I've had both (cup and non-cup), and to be honest, the non-cup is much better as a daily driver IMO.

Welcome to the site :smile: as far as cup vs non cup I think the non cup with no recaro set up is much more liveable day to day and if not tracking then deff a good option. All though always able to change down the road :wink:

Welcome mate, can't wait to see some pics. Everyday road use, u won't see much of a difference between ff and cup, unless your really on it! I kept up with a cup through the corners the other day no noticeable difference. Real world, stick to comfort!

Hi guys. Haven't posted any pics due to absolutely **** weather. Hopefully weather is good Saturday n al wash car then get some up. Noticed that the driver door seal is split and comin loose? Any quick repairs or garage job?

Oh and I ****in love this machine.

Sorry to be a bother but does anyone know where the thread is? Looked through body work and exterior but can't see anything. I'm a little pissed aswell, and at a wedding all day/night tommorow so if I come back on Saturday and the threads here it would be Great!!!

thanks, Ryan.

No no it's a wedding tommorow not mine though!! My dads the best man, so I've got a Few things to do! Will have one for everyone who comments after this 1!