R3 airbox

not sure about gains mate will need a dyno run probably for a figure, think the cup race car uses v6 airbox if im right and the rally uses the R3 if im wrong someone will be along to correct me failling that look in fernandez thread on it :smile:

You can swap the std battery for a Varley Redtop so that you dont have to relocate. From what iv heard the R3 is much better than the V6 setup.

You do need to relocate the expansion bottle but you can get a braket and necessary pipework from R_Sport in Wimbledon. Or you can wait until late jan/feb to get the complete kit from me ;-)

hi guys done a quick search on the R3 airbox and found this carbon one,isit genuine ?

http://ramsport.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=822

Its not genuine Renault but it is carbon, I can tell you straight away from the picture used that these are made by a french guy called Frenrec Drapal, very good quality but bear in mind that all you will get is the 3 pieces as pictured, you will need to affix latches to the 3 parts to hold it all together, plus you will need the silicone connecting pipe and air filter on top. Plus the bracket and pipe work mentioned in my other post.

Dont let it all put you off tho cos its one hell of a good induction set up

Looking forward to seeing the kit Fernandez, if it's as good as those 200 Exhaust Trims you've done then you won't be short of orders. :smile:

Its not genuine Renault but it is carbon, I can tell you straight away from the picture used that these are made by a french guy called Frenrec Drapal, very good quality but bear in mind that all you will get is the 3 pieces as pictured, you will need to affix latches to the 3 parts to hold it all together, plus you will need the silicone connecting pipe and air filter on top. Plus the bracket and pipe work mentioned in my other post.

Ramsports r3 box är lade in hungery by comparny kispoiler

You can swap the std battery for a Varley Redtop so that you dont have to relocate. From what iv heard the R3 is much better than the V6 setup.

You do need to relocate the expansion bottle but you can get a braket and necessary pipework from R_Sport in Wimbledon. Or you can wait until late jan/feb to get the complete kit from me ;-)

thankyou for the info fernandez, i had a thought the varley redtop would suffice for this as for the bracket i may aswell wait untill you have the kit for sale:smile: are you creating your on R3 airbox then or just supplying it 3rd party?

thankyou for the info fernandez, i had a thought the varley redtop would suffice for this as for the bracket i may aswell wait untill you have the kit for sale:smile: are you creating your on R3 airbox then or just supplying it 3rd party?

I'll be creating my own, keeps cost down.