Quick wash and some new plates..... Haterz content also.

Hey all,
Ordered a set of new plates for the 197, decided on slightly smaller for the front and standard size on the rear.
Standard size is 520x111mm, customed a 500x100mm for the front, looks good imo

As I was going to fit them today anyway I thought i'd would give the beast a quick wash as it was that dirty that OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Detailer) Harpham was to ashamed to park his love bus next to it at the gym.

So heres the results, also some better pictures of the wheels now the centre caps are colour coded and the bullets are back to (near) original colour.

Ooh and the Haterz that notice it, yeah well, I like it and its different, not seen it on many RS197's, but comments and criticism welcome as always!

IMG_0205.gif

IMG_0206.gif

IMG_0207.gif

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.gif

IMG_0216.jpg

And a B/W photo I liked

IMG_0219.jpg

Cheers Will

Tbh yours doesnt stick out that much as its grey/black so doesnt look "that out of place".

I tried a red one on the 200 and it just didnt work. Works better on 197s than 200s.

Exactly why i went for the black, needs velcroing back to the bumper to hold it up a little, doesnt look as long then and suits better.

Personally think they look wank, as bad as them nipple rings they run on MK2's. Just why? Its not a race car, its a road car. If someone can tell me a reasonable explanation to why they look good, i'm all ears :wink:

Personally think they look wank, as bad as them nipple rings they run on MK2's. Just why? Its not a race car, its a road car. If someone can tell me a reasonable explanation to why they look good, i'm all ears :wink:

Personal opinion? :001_rolleyes:

because its my car and my personal opinion says it looks good.

I understand you dont like it and thats your opinion dude.

Nice motor. Not keen on the tow strap personally, but I can understand the appeal.

LOL at some gaz roid rage. As said in person and CS, I dont like tow straps. I dont like them on any car. But your car etc etc.

Oh and I dont park next to sheds.

Roid rage? Nah, just don't get it, especially on a stock motor? This place is too nice, too much pussy footing around :wink:

Roid rage? Nah, just don't get it, especially on a stock motor? This place is too nice, too much pussy footing around :wink:

I see your point, just something i like, it will get nicked soon anyway, some pikey around here will have it, no doubt.

It's only a strip of nylon, not sure it's anything to get worked up about.

Haha... Just trollin'. I dont like it either. Ive told Will that numerous times now, including again now.
Next time his car is at my work, im going to steal the strap.

Haha... Just trollin'. I dont like it either. Ive told Will that numerous times now, including again now.
Next time his car is at my work, im going to steal the strap.

then in about 2 weeks you lot will be ripping into paul for rolling with a towstrap, i no your plan :wink:

its **** will...
will really terrible

Yoink.

Similar Thread Suggestions