Quick snaps of my 197

Looks sweet Josh! Good luck keeping the white speedies clean :smiley:
Cheers robo we still need to meet up ha
I have be contemplating getting them sprayed grey to be honest.
Nice. Give me an excuse to come see your car anyway :smile:
We will have to meet up one day mate you got any plans that need a visit to rs tuning?
Looking good mate!speedlines go well:smile:
Cheers mark any closer to getting the recaros retrimmed?
looks very slick
Cheers fella I quite like it lol

Looks **** hot! Some smoked laminex from rbrocky on the headlights would finish that off :smile:

Got any more pics of it? From all over

Looks **** hot! Some smoked laminex from rbrocky on the headlights would finish that off :smile:

Got any more pics of it? From all over

I haven't mate not since some recant updates, ill get some sorted when the weather is better.
I have been thinking of getting some of that stuff off him mite have to give it a try.

And thanks for the positive comments fellas.

Cheers robo we still need to meet up ha
I have be contemplating getting them sprayed grey to be honest.

Good idea, mine are anthracite, but I'm thinking of getting my wheels all painted a mucky silver/bronze colour so they match the brake dust that builds up. :smiley: Depending on which brake has decided the seize this month I always have one odd wheel and it drives me nuts lol!

And yes we do mate! My sisters little one got better and they went home this weekend, I might be free next Sunday so I'll give you a text fella :smile:

Going to waite the end of april for the edge retrime group buy for the Recaros,Get your name down man!
I'm tempted to mate
Good idea, mine are anthracite, but I'm thinking of getting my wheels all painted a mucky silver/bronze colour so they match the brake dust that builds up. :smiley: Depending on which brake has decided the seize this month I always have one odd wheel and it drives me nuts lol!

And yes we do mate! My sisters little one got better and they went home this weekend, I might be free next Sunday so I'll give you a text fella :smile:

Good to hier mate hope everything okay.
Its not the cleaning the wheels that bothers me i just think they are Leary haha.
Are you having problems with the brakes? Mite tunrned out to be a seased handbrake.
Yeah drop me a text mate and we will sort somthing out :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions