Quick Q

Neil,
no it doesn't come preped.
also before you start check the lugs underneath thet are about the size of a 5p piece and are evenly spaced roughly at the edge of the h/l brake light. One of mine hase come loose and will need bonding in and re-spraying when i can be arsed to get it into the bodyshop.
i think they might be mounting points as done on the cup racers (not sure) but i'd make sure they're bonded in properly before you spray it.
best of luck mate don't worry if it looks like it's a poor colour match it's the way this LY changes colour it took me a while to relise it was ok

Max

Can you post up some pics of yours max, i wanna get one on mine but i havnt really seen any pics to see what they look like on LY.

Mike

cheers for the info max much appreiceate

mine should hopefully be here tomorrow gonna cost me £100ish to get it sprayed have you just bonded yours on max im very wary about drilling holes in my bodywork!

cheers for the info max much appreiceate

mine should hopefully be here tomorrow gonna cost me £100ish to get it sprayed have you just bonded yours on max im very wary about drilling holes in my bodywork!

i wouldnt fancy drilling holes either mate. its a big spoiler so would deffo need drilling to keep it nice and secure.

Neil
these are not brill i took them with my crappy mobile some time ago but you can get the idea from the pics.

Max

Last edited: