Quick help!

MattP

Paid Member
C5A8631C-1BE6-4FC5-982D-C29392DD2C92.jpeg I’m after a Mk3 Bluetooth unit so I can retro fit RS Monitor

Thing is, every time I compare units on eBay that look right, they have completely different part numbers!

Which one is the one I want?!?!?!

From what I understand its not so much the headunit but the display which is different and needed.

Any of those with the big round button in the middle will do. Your choice in terms of facia colour, i.e. bottom left is the original colour and head unit for the Bluetooth option.

The main reason for needing the head unit is so you can change the time on the display as I understand it.

If you can be bothered, you can also fit the microphone, USB connector, CBOX, and Bluetooth indicator stalk (extra button on bottom for controlling new display).

All options above require Renault Clip for configuring the display.

When changing the headunit, I found it easier to remove the glove box for pulling the cables through when reseating the unit itself.

Any of those with the big round button in the middle will do. Your choice in terms of facia colour, i.e. bottom left is the original colour and head unit for the Bluetooth option.

The main reason for needing the head unit is so you can change the time on the display as I understand it.

If you can be bothered, you can also fit the microphone, USB connector, CBOX, and Bluetooth indicator stalk (extra button on bottom for controlling new display).

All options above require Renault Clip for configuring the display.

When changing the headunit, I found it easier to remove the glove box for pulling the cables through when reseating the unit itself.

Brilliant - thanks

Does the forum have a resident ClIPs man?!?