Quick clean, not bad for an old girl!

Not posted pics in aggges!

Took out all the stuff to give her a going over, being a 56 plate she's racked up nearly 55k now and still going strong!

Got a nice snap of my Dad's new BMW 5 Series too, they look so good together :smile:

Hope you like!

Photo0402.jpg

Photo0398.jpg

Photo0403.jpg

Photo0406.jpg

Nice!! Black is a bitch to keep on top of isnt it!

Used to have a black saxo and i just hated it for that but cant beat them when they are all cleaned up!

looks awesome mate.

mind that heep of **** next to you dusnt ding ure doors lol

I'm not sure i'd ever buy a black car again! Swirls gone wild... it'll be dirty after my drive to work tomorrow haha!

And as for the huge bus next to me, luckily he's got parking sensors but I've told my dad to be extra careful and also park front ways so he doesn't get out on my side haha

I didn't know the new 5 series tourer was out yet! Car looks very nice, black seems to look really good when it's clean.

Looking really good Troops! She brushes up well doesn't she haha!

You been keeping busy then?

Lovely mate... Have to be an obsessed cleaning freak to own black but worth it when it looks like that ha

Thanks guys, it's nice to see the site's still it's usually friendly self, I've not really contributed in ages but i'm back now :smile:

I didn't know the new 5 series tourer was out yet! Car looks very nice, black seems to look really good when it's clean.

He luckily managed to get one 3 days ago, one of the first in the country, so many toys it's like a pleasure beach arcade in there haha!

Looking really good Troops! She brushes up well doesn't she haha!

You been keeping busy then?

Yeah I have unfortunately, got a job finally but it's a 4 hour round trip each time I work, I've done nearly 12k since March!!! And more annoyingly is the fact that.... I've still got Ste's old KW V1's to fit! Just can't find a day free...

How's your little beast? Still got that inverted pic on my comp, might have to have it as my wallpaper for a while again!

Lovely mate... Have to be an obsessed cleaning freak to own black but worth it when it looks like that ha

I daren't say it's seen a soft brush car wash once, it needed a clean before a meeting and my skin was crawling as I went through it :worried:

They're not too bad, ideally i'd like to get the front bumper resprayed, you can see in the pics that the front bumper is slightly duller and less shiny than the rest of the car, and close up the paint's all speckled, but I think i'll leave it be for the time being :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions