Questions on my RB 200 Cup

I'm picking up my RB200 cup next week and just want to ask a couple of questions.

I've seen some carbon fibre looking wing mirror covers on a 197 cup on here that look good.

As I've got a cup, I'm not sure if should colour code the plastic strip to racing blue like the FF 200 or get it replaced with a carbon fibre effect one, if I can??

Does anyone know costs on these?

Also I'm keen on projectors, will these be cornering as well and also any one know of a cost on these?

The only other thing I've seen which I'm not sure about yet is the wind deflectors, good mod and cost?

Thank you in advance guys and I will get pics up next week when I pick it up.

Cheers,

Stan

I've not seen a carbon side strip available, however, you could wrap it.

Cornering lights on projectors won't work. Different loom.

Wind deflectors are good. They look great and I find they are actually practical. Team heko are generally considered the best to get.

Thanks for your reply.

What price are the Team Heko deflectors roughly?

I'm not too worried about the cornering part of the lights, but projectors will look better I think.

Has anyone else colour coded that black strip along the car?

Harpham did this on his RB200 cup he used to have. Not sure where he got it done though.

Thanks fella, I know Harpham is on cliosport.net so will fire him a pm.

£30 for the deflectors sounds good to me.

Just need to find out cost on the projectors? Do you guys think they are worth it for function or looks?

Thanks fella, I know Harpham is on cliosport.net so will fire him a pm.

£30 for the deflectors sounds good to me.

Just need to find out cost on the projectors? Do you guys think they are worth it for function or looks?

Wouldn't bother with the projectors mate. Spend the money on some nice springs/ coils or some engine mods