PureMotorsport Cup Racer EE Bracket Kit

I will don’t think it will be done till start of September.i seen a lad at donnington with that set up really impressive I was running 345 bhp he was standard car with v6 air box couldn’t touch him the speed he was travelling through corners was unreal

I would guess with that set up, a gripper and a decent set of tyres you probably cannot get much faster on a twisty track.

I would guess with that set up, a gripper and a decent set of tyres you probably cannot get much faster on a twisty track.
Twisty track I would agree, but Donno is a fast track, so for a standard engine to keep up with what I assume is FI is very impressive.
Cant wait to complete my cup racer setup next year.

@Chris Young is on here occasionally. He's got a mega setup on his car and he has no fear either. That video is from the session he dragged me along too. I couldn't get close to him at all so I know the feeling!

I don’t think we’d be having the discussion above if there was loads of used bits lying around :tearsofjoy:

Haven't been on the forums in a while, was wondering if anyone with the cup racer geo changed from a standard RS ARB (20mm, 20.5mm or 21mm) to the cup racer 22mm ARB? Did you notice an improvement? Heavier ARB just makes me think understeer, but maybe along with the different geo and lighter front springs like the cup racers it cancels out and is better?

I did a bit of research ages ago and I found out loads of Renaults use the same shape ARB on the front. Some cars like scenics etc come with a 22mm bar, but depends on the model. Has anyone found a specific car that has a 22mm ARB? It would be much cheaper than buying a cup racer one! Or maybe someone is good at getting part numbers and details for Renaults?

Haven't been on the forums in a while, was wondering if anyone with the cup racer geo changed from a standard RS ARB (20mm, 20.5mm or 21mm) to the cup racer 22mm ARB? Did you notice an improvement? Heavier ARB just makes me think understeer, but maybe along with the different geo and lighter front springs like the cup racers it cancels out and is better?

I did a bit of research ages ago and I found out loads of Renaults use the same shape ARB on the front. Some cars like scenics etc come with a 22mm bar, but depends on the model. Has anyone found a specific car that has a 22mm ARB? It would be much cheaper than buying a cup racer one! Or maybe someone is good at getting part numbers and details for Renaults?

Like you mention with the racer setup you can run softer on the front you can use the thicker ARB, minimal testing has been positive and certainly no understeer.

I did the same and found the 22mm scenic ARB but decided not to risk it and bought new from rsport however it’s mentioned in some docs that some parts where taken from the ‘Renault back catalogue’.. Cup racer ARB is 7711160155

Reactions: Sean197 and av4625
Like you mention with the racer setup you can run softer on the front you can use the thicker ARB, minimal testing has been positive and certainly no understeer.

I did the same and found the 22mm scenic ARB but decided not to risk it and bought new from rsport however it’s mentioned in some docs that some parts where taken from the ‘Renault back catalogue’.. Cup racer ARB is 7711160155
Do you remember the price of the cup racer ARB?
Do you remember any scenic model or anything? I think it was a MK2 (think different engines/models also had different ones) but I can't remember for sure.