Purchased FullFat storm grey rs200, from South Wales

yup how did you guess :tongueout: went to mcr initially to buy a mk6 gti that they had there but it got sold, so after viewing the clio and taking it for a little test run to spread its legs i fell in love with it, managed to chase down the first owner he was a member on cliosport

-quick update-
got to bristol by 11 am this morning to pick up the clio, and i couldn't be happier with the way it drives feels so planted to the road in whatever you chuck at it :tongueout:anic:
only downside is as i got to a local petrol station, a old bloke in a purple rusted micro decided to park in the middle of the fuel pumps and casually open his door into my door fuming is a understatement left a mark but lucky it buffered out :poke: felt like kicking **** into him, and to top the day off while i parked my beauty up, jumped into my mates car and whilst at a junction a taxi decides to park himself into the boot of my mates car, so i don't know whether I'm lucky it was in his little 14 year old ka and not my rs or unlucky that it happened... all in all a roller coaster day for me with many highs and many lows, gonna take it out for another spin around town now anyway the noise from 2.5k is addicting :d, also a few questions if someone could help a newbie out, how do i activate the auto lights on the wiper stalk i can see the auto button but when i press it nothings happening ? think I'm gonna have to pierce this key card on my body not to lock myself out of the car as I'm forever dabbing it down in the car :nope:

Welcome matey.. Seen that Fiesta before, where abouts are you from?

200's looking great though..

Definitely go to RS Tuning, me and [MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION] did about a 460mile round trip for a map, best thing I did to my 200 tbh. Other people recommend a few similar places so definitely have a good look, but personally I'd avoid K-Tec for a map as their reviews really aren't that great IMO.

anyone know how to link pictures on here better ? mine are only showing up as links at the moment
edit: never mind all sorted i think

Last edited:
Welcome matey.. Seen that Fiesta before, where abouts are you from?

200's looking great though..

Definitely go to RS Tuning, me and @Stevoox did about a 460mile round trip for a map, best thing I did to my 200 tbh. Other people recommend a few similar places so definitely have a good look, but personally I'd avoid K-Tec for a map as their reviews really aren't that great IMO.

from south wales mate! its about a 8 hour journey for a round trip for me as well, don't know wether to map it before the warranty runs out, anyway they can detect it ?