Purchased FullFat storm grey rs200, from South Wales

Newbie here! just put a deposit on a FF rs200 in storm grey, trading my 1.2 mk7 fiesta in against it so should find it a lot more meatier as I've this was my first motor:oops:, picking it up on saturday morning and I'm sure some pictures will be followed shortly:-p its crying out for a cup spoiler so that will probably my first mod bring on saturday morning !:tongueout:anic:have emailed Ktec about a possible remap but they haven't responded yet:bash:

Congrats, should be perfect on South Wales' roads! Just don't bin it, last time I was in South Wales I got a little, er, overenthusiastic and had a couple of slides on sections with big drops. If you're going to get a remap bear in mind it probably won't do very much on the top end, but should give a bit more in the midrange. I'd head to RS Tuning in Leeds though for it, Paul there really knows his stuff.

Before any of that though, I'd drop the engine oil (Castrol Edge 5W40 would be my recommendation, 5.5 litres) and gearbox oil (Tranself NFJ 75W80 is the Renault OEM oil 2 ish litres, I bought 3 just to be safe) just to be on the safe side, and stick new air filter (maybe an ITG rather than a paper Renault one), oil filter and pollen filter in. That's my new car ritual, anyway!

Enjoy.

Welcome buddy :smile: nice to see another one coming to South Wales :smile: where in South are you from? I'll have to keep my eyes peeled :smile:

Im im the South Wales Rep, so I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon :smile:

ill be taking it for a good ol' road trip sunday along some nice twisty roads around these parts! yeah i heard they only gain 5-7 bhp but i was hoping it would improve the throttle response and pick up a little better, leeds is a 4 hour drive from me but if they are good guys be worth the trip up there and back, ill be giving it some tlc in a week or so will take into account what you mentioned :smile:

Yup! Know it well, I pass it often while driving home on weekends. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled for me passing :wink: lol

LOL! Do you get wifi in the truck? Or are you using network usage?