Proper miserable!!

Damaged my right ankle ligaments nearly a couple of weeks ago whilst running in Vegas (what was I thinking! no drink involved!) and been either hotel, hospital or home bound ever since. Whilst it's getting me out of jobs I don't love doing, I'm facing at least 4 more weeks of no driving which is killing me :-(

I'm hoping I recover quickly as I'm steadily going mad! :smile:

could be worse im in Afghanistan and the speed limit is 20kph not even mph pretty certain id be quicker walking.

the worse bit is knowing my wife is driving the clio whilst im here

could be worse im in Afghanistan and the speed limit is 20kph not even mph pretty certain id be quicker walking.

You allowed to say where? My best mate is there at the moment. Was in Sparta PB now in PB2. Will mean more to you than it would me lol

That speed limit sounds very painful! Didn't you disconnect the battery to your Clio? :smile: My missus is driving me around at the moment and used the Clio (god forbid she also drives the Porker). She's a good driver though, even reverses them into the garage :smile: I'm a brave (or stupid) man.

All the best to you in Afgan, you guys do a fantastic job. I have a mate who's done a few tours over there. Stay safe mate.

Sorry to hear about your ankle and Good Luck and Stay. Safe too the Guys in Afghanistan

Thanks mate. The funniest moment, (well I thought it was funny) was being seen on the pavement crashing to the floor by an officer in his car coming off duty. He took pity as I couldn't put weight on it and got me back to the hotel, right in front of the Harrah's lobby with his blue lights on! Couldn't have made it up!

It wasn't a comfortable ride though, no seat just a plastic bench. One tip for folk - never have an accident in Vegas - they only know gambling but some of the hospital staff had a good sense of humour... :smile: