projectosors/dullfat spec

On a lot of headlights when you put full beam on, the dipped beam go off so think its normal.

No, on my 197 the dipped beam projectors always stay on, but i swear i used to see the projector beam raise up when flicking onto full beam but since iv had the headlights out it doent seem to do it unles its just my imagination.......

No, on my 197 the dipped beam projectors always stay on, but i swear i used to see the projector beam raise up when flicking onto full beam but since iv had the headlights out it doent seem to do it unles its just my imagination.......

Yes, with your main beam on Xenon lights raise to give double distance effect. If they don't could be your motors are busted.

The 197 only has Dipped beam Xenon. The main beam is provided by the halogen bulb.

You'll be glad to here there is nothing wrong with your car.:wink:

Yes, with your main beam on Xenon lights raise to give double distance effect. If they don't could be your motors are busted.

Ahaaaa. So it wasnt my imagination... well, all iv done is removed headlights and changed the bulbs and now they appear nt to work :worried: