Projector headlight help

Guys I need some advice, bought and fitted new genuine renault projectors to my 200 but they don't seem to be projecting much! Fitted some halfords high performance H1's but they seem to low for me, is there anyway to adjust the height bar the adjustment in the car? And when fitting was it just a plug and play as they already came with adjusters on the back, any advice will be helpfull
thanks

I know I had to swap the adjusters over when I fitted my projectors.

Does the adjuster in the car move the bulbs now?

The adjuster works fine but it seems to me they need to go higher, 1 thought I had was to have them at the correct setting in the car, disconnect the plug from the headlight and then move the adjuster and re attach the plug!

take it to a garage and get the beams aligned - fitted my projectors last week and the beam was a tad low to start so they adjusted it to pass mot (even with hids in)

Park it facing a wall and tape on the wall where they are at the top. Then move the selector down one. Then use the screw on the top of the lights to make them up to the line again. Then get back in the car and put the dial back up to the max height. Then it'll be one notch higher than you could have it before. Obviously don't move the car during this :wink:

Park it facing a wall and tape on the wall where they are at the top. Then move the selector down one. Then use the screw on the top of the lights to make them up to the line again. Then get back in the car and put the dial back up to the max height. Then it'll be one notch higher than you could have it before. Obviously don't move the car during this :wink:
All sorted, thanks for the advice and it took me about 5 mins to sort, so a nice easy fix