Prices

Hi, Im looking into buying a 200 and im wondering if peeps have got an idea what sort of price its going to be to get a 200 cup brand new, totally standard no extras. Is the price on renaultsports website accurate or is there room for maneuver? I know it changes from dealer to dealer but a rough figure would give me something to work from. Id be looking to part ex my current car which is a 07 fiesta ST too.. Any advice would be great...

Cheers :tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

Buy a specced used one...

I have an epic one coming in in a couple of weeks

200 cup 59 plate GW- 1 owner, recaros, speedlines, 4k miles
H&R Coilovers & Full Janspeed exhaust!!

S

Buy a specced used one...

I have an epic one coming in in a couple of weeks

200 cup 59 plate GW- 1 owner, recaros, speedlines, 4k miles
H&R Coilovers & Full Janspeed exhaust!!

S

don't suppose you want to swap the janspeed for a standard exhaust + cash...? lol.

I Just sold mine

60 plate, 200 FF + Cup Chassis, Recaros, GW , Bluetooth, Black speedlines with 1987 miles!! for £14150.

I was struggling to sell mine so lots of cars having the prices slammed at the mo.

Pete

I Just sold mine

60 plate, 200 FF + Cup Chassis, Recaros, GW , Bluetooth, Black speedlines with 1987 miles!! for £14150.

I was struggling to sell mine so lots of cars having the prices slammed at the mo.

Pete

Thats not a bad price at all IMO.

What did you give for it originally? About £16k?

Shame you have had to sell so early though!

I Just sold mine

Pete

You did well there! I paid £13400 for my 59 plate Deep Black 200 FF with Cup pack, Recaros, GT spoiler, rear tinted windows, 6k on the clock at the local Renault dealership seven months ago.

THe H&R's & Exhaust will be sold on seperate although I think Gaz has dibs on the susp-

I will have to check the cost of the janspeed exhaust- V standard & whether its worth changing over

S