Precat help

Hi there I'm really stuck with options don't know what to do I have a Clio 197 cup I have. a ktec cat back and ktec decat and I want to get the other cat removed was wondering what options I can go for I'm front he north Wales area Wrexham could do with some help I font want a toysport manifold as there **** quality ktec one is pretty expensive was wondering would it be better to get it cur out and price and where? If anyone could help would be great.

buy the ktec Y-pipe and get it fitted by your local garage which has a good welder in or you could remove the manifold your self and take it to a exhaust fabricator and get them to weld it on ,

i did and it was rather easy to remove and put back on

just need a friendly MOTer :wink:
Haha I have a friendly MOTer:wink: so the best bet is to by the ktr y pipe pre cat and take it somehwere to get fitted I'll have to search round for places that will do it don't mind traveling a certain radius of where I live. Like Liverpool Manchester Birmingham Cheshire anywhere like that I'm willing to travel to get it done how much do youthink they will charge?