Pre wax cleansers...Polish?

Got myself a bottle of dodo juice lime prime pre wax cleanser stuff...

Contains mild abrasives and stuff like that... so whats the difference between it and polish really?

its not abrasive enough to cut into the paint coat.
just enough to give it a really good clean.

personally i use karlac, never found a better product in 6 years of detailing.

As said, it best prepares the car for a wax or sealant.

Some polishes can leave oils or stay on the paint preventing a strong bond of the wax, which is why you use a cleanser. :smile:

can basics of bling be used to protect? Otherwise I dont have a sealant lol

Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Detailing Spray adds a little protection, but it really is a very small amount (probably a few days).

Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical is a protection detailing spray which adds a few weeks protection.

But Dodo Juice have just released Supernatural Acrylic Spritz, which is an ultra-durable spray sealant. It's extremely simple to use (just spray on and buff off), and it adds many months of protection.

okay great! can you recommend any good sealants that arnt too pricey? (sorry for stealing the thread)

As above, Dodo Juice Supernatural Acrylic Spritz is very good value for money and very easy to use.

We also have Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid, which is a durable, traditional-style paste sealant. It's a bit more expensive, but it's still decent value for money as one pot will last for many years.

As above, Dodo Juice Supernatural Acrylic Spritz is very good value for money and very easy to use.

We also have Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid, which is a durable, traditional-style paste sealant. It's a bit more expensive, but it's still decent value for money as one pot will last for many years.

good stuff, do you have a price for the acrylic spritz please? thanks

I'd look at the new Super Natural Micro Prime if you're working by hand, it's a bit more effective than Lime Prime in this role.

Both are (light) polishes