Powder coating/ Painting Calipers

Just wondering if anyone knows of where to go to have my calipers painted or powder coated around the kent area. I want the finish to be spot on which rules out a diy job! Im based in the maidstone area. Thankyou in advance

Where in the country are you Tom?

A mate of mine has his own wheel refurb company but they also do calipers and engine components... Painted that is, can't reccomend him highly enough.

hmmmmmmmmmmm i would recommend a powder coater as u will need new seal on the brembo's i think foxspeed has had his done yellow as him who he got his done with.

Sorry, just seen you're in Maidstone. My mate is based in Chorley Lancs.

Stephen in Chorley does change the seals and replaces the Brembo sticker too. You can have any sticker you want infact. :wink:

If anybody NW based or willing to travel wants his number then PM me and I'll pass it on. His prices are excellent as is his work.

Powder coating, polymer coating or stove enamaling are all fine. I've just had the calipers on the 182 powder coated and they look great :smile:

Stephen usually needs the car for 2 days.

Mine's going there, I'm thinking of having the Calipers done Liquid Yellow. :wink:

the calipers do look good in yellow. im only considering this as I've marked the red getting the damn retaining pins out of the front calipers when i fitted my disks, pads n coilis :worried: with all good there comes some bad

Hello mate im from the maidstone area. Would your friend be able to accept the calipers posted to him? Ive got a pearl black and im using my dads 350z as inspiration! Hes got gold brembos and i think it looks top notch against black!(sounds tacky i know) I really dont want to go down the diy route as i want them to look oem. I should maybe look at getting my squeak sorted first though!

give me ure mates number, im gunna buy a spare set of calipers and have em both coated, sell the spare set on here. i cant have my car off the road for 2 days