*POTM* September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys and girls,

We had some great entries last month, and I've been really pleased with the interest we've had and there were some great shots being entered!

Since summer is dying down and the nights are getting longer, I thought we could have this months theme as "changing seasons". So if you get some hot/cold/wet weather, or maybe just some great sunset or night time pics, get them in!

As ever the photo must have been taken by YOU between 00:00 30th August 2013 and midnight on 19th September 2013

Photos should be emailed to 'Rob.andrew.owen@gmail.com' and must be received by midnight on the 19th September, I will post up the pictures in this thread ahead of the voting. The email must be headed POTM September 2013 - (forum username) e.g. POTM September 2013 - jase, if its not headed this way it will be considered to be spam and treated as such.

DON'T forget if you want to stand a chance of winning the annual Photo of the Year prize you must be a paid member of the forum when you enter your photo....

Don't forget to read this thread before entering the competition
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24212

Anyway good luck everyone and happy snapping!!

The POTM of the month for this month will be run in association with our site traders...

msvt_zps1e5ecc6b.gif

cliors_zps0d0928c7.jpg

image2_zps16aa5c33.jpg
SAM_0268_zps3f54853a.jpg

DSC_2100-2_zpsf44b7977.jpg

image2_zpsb203d7bd.jpg

welshrun3014_zps3a9e1875.jpg

P1100766_zps39d0c027.jpg

Last edited:
First pictures are in guys (sorry for the delay, I was on holiday).

Just two days left to get your entries in!!! :jump1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions