POTM - January 2017

Then, these were the other ideas I had, but they weren't as good.

This one, I liked the idea of it, but it wasn't that great:

IMG_4583_zpsql8jr1gh.jpg

I liked this one, as it's clearly a reflection in a car. (Also it showed how shiny I managed to make the Wife's Megane!):
IMG_4555_zpsecmfma9t.jpg

Then, I think this was my next favourite (after the two which are almost the same):
IMG_4525_zpsaxo5zpg3.jpg

Obviously the reflection is in focus, and the actual car isn't. I couldn't decide whether to have them both in focus, but decided, as it's "Reflections", I'd put the reflection in focus, opposed to both.

Afternoon everyone......

We are pleased to announce the start of the first of this years 'Photo of the Month' competitions !

The theme for this month is simply: REFLECTIONS

Hopefully once again: this leaves a wide scope for your own creativity; whether that includes water, windows, buildings, something else ubber-shiny, seeing you car in another light etc....and all these with huge array of interesting or unique back-drops out there. Or of course an idea of your very own !

nius02 was last month's worthy winner - who can steal that well-earned crown from him ?

Entries are welcomed up until 6pm on Sunday 29th January when the voting will be opened.

The Winner will be announced on the evening of Tuesday the 31st of January.

Please post your entries into this thread, or alternatively PM it to either @sevenfourate or @Jimmy , and one of us will then post it for you if you are unable to yourself for any reason.

Good luck to all and happy snapping !
@sevenfourate put my Meg in please

Reactions: sevenfourate
Albi Blue is near impossible to get a reflection out of, at a reasonable distance away, not at an angle :tongueout:.

I could enter loads but they won't fully fit the criteria...

Then, these were the other ideas I had, but they weren't as good.

This one, I liked the idea of it, but it wasn't that great:

IMG_4583_zpsql8jr1gh.jpg

I liked this one, as it's clearly a reflection in a car. (Also it showed how shiny I managed to make the Wife's Megane!):
IMG_4555_zpsecmfma9t.jpg

Then, I think this was my next favourite (after the two which are almost the same):
IMG_4525_zpsaxo5zpg3.jpg

Obviously the reflection is in focus, and the actual car isn't. I couldn't decide whether to have them both in focus, but decided, as it's "Reflections", I'd put the reflection in focus, opposed to both.

You have some skills Lewis - great work!

Reactions: lewisflintham

Similar Thread Suggestions