Pool of Water in Boot Again!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Been doing some work on the car today and took the jack and wheel brace out. Found another pool of water sitting under the tool tray and the carpet was wet again. The damp patch seems to lead to the n/s of the boot floor.
I have found it before, when I was washing the car, so thought it might have been just from using the pressure washer. Still might be I suppose, but either way it shouldn't be there.

Here's a picture:

2011-04-29151425.jpg

I'm not sure if it's coming from a little rubber plug in the boot floor. The water doesn't seem to be coming from above and running down, as only the boot floor is wet.

Anyone else had any experience of this?

I know, obviously the car is on a slant, so the water has collected (top of pic), but there is quite a bit in there. All the tools have gone rusty. Will have to book it in to Renault for them to investigate. Wouldn't mind a new jack now too!

you got any water marks on the boot lid???
or round the spoiler you had that done not long back

Nope. As I say, everywhere else is dry and the top of the boot carpet is dry too. It seems like it's coming up and in rather than in and down, if you know what I mean. There is a little rubber plug on the left of the boot floor that is a proper crap fit, I might take it out and get someone to spray the jet washer up there and see if anythng comes out.