Pirelli Zero Nero

A well known UK wide tyre fitters have these on promotion at the moment. Works out about £84 each when buying 4 fitted, anyone rate these or not?? Otherwise going with the Eagle f1 3s
Ta

Can't stand mine. They're lasting much too long and are awful in the wet.

Cheers,
- Sent via TapaTalk

We are using the P Zero as our wet tyre in timeattack, not a bad all rounder. Wet performance of these is better than the Nero.

I've had issues with these on my last car. They're dreadful in the wet...and that's being kind. Mine also started to crack and perish on the sidewall which resulted in them being sent to Milan for testing (while I had to shell out for new tyres...and understandably I didn't opt for Pirellis). This took 3.5 months before they conceded that they were faulty (but not in so many words) and reimbursed me with a cheque based on the remaining tread and what they'd cost from new at wholesale. The latter part irked me because we can't buy them at blooming wholesale prices!! All in all, I would never recommend these tyres nor this manufacturer.

This is what happened to all four tyres and they initially wanted to blame it on tyre dressing which is nonsense:

1da349106d60099cb24bac19f39173c3.jpg

There are a good few members on here who have - and really rate - the Eagle F1s. Very good all-rounder and similarly priced to the Zero Nero.