Piper Exhaust

Hello all!

Here are the prices you been waiting for!
cat back system - this comes with center silencer and rear silencer and a choice of trims slash cut, 2.5 inwardly rolled or 2.5 outwardly rolled priced £405 +VAT

The trims can be purchased seperately and changed at a later date, ie track set and road set.

200 cell sports cat £280 +VAT
decat pipe £55 +VAT

These are available to order now, and forum members will get free postage!!

If you wish to place an order or for more info send me a pm,
Email: exhausts@pipercams.co.uk
Tel: 01303 245300
Web:http://www.pipercams.co.uk/exhaust/

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

whats happening with the manifold ?

manifold wasnt done, which is a very big shame as this was what i was looking forward to the most, they were short on time and just couldnt fit it in, tho if they do have time i am hoping tom will ask me back to do 1!

i'll get a couple of vids deopending on weather, i got a cat back system for nothing ( thanks guys ) paid for a silancer replacement pipe £60

i think i might get the sport cat but wont be this side of the year

manifold wasnt done, which is a very big shame as this was what i was looking forward to the most, they were short on time and just couldnt fit it in, tho if they do have time i am hoping tom will ask me back to do 1!

i'll get a couple of vids deopending on weather, i got a cat back system for nothing ( thanks guys ) paid for a silancer replacement pipe £60

i think i might get the sport cat but wont be this side of the year

manifold wont be a 2 minute jobbie - and to be honest will they be able to improve on the renault design.......

Hello all.

We did originally plan to produce a manifold but time was a factor, the subframe has to be removed to access the manifold and once re-fitted tracking has to be done, If there is enough interest then we will look into it.

The silencer replacement pipe that Jonesy is on about is the center section without a silencer! we are selling this as 'track use only' as it will be loud with out it.

Who else does a manifold for this and what do you think of it? looks? gains? price?

I will hopefully get the pics back from our photographer mid week. as soon as i do il post them up.

Thanks for all your comments on this guys!

Regards
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

Hello all.

We did originally plan to produce a manifold but time was a factor, the subframe has to be removed to access the manifold and once re-fitted tracking has to be done, If there is enough interest then we will look into it.

The silencer replacement pipe that Jonesy is on about is the center section without a silencer! we are selling this as 'track use only' as it will be loud with out it.

Who else does a manifold for this and what do you think of it? looks? gains? price?

I will hopefully get the pics back from our photographer mid week. as soon as i do il post them up.

Regards
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

if u need a car for the manifold then please contact me, i am planning on getting the sport shortly after xmas :smile:

i replaced the center section on sunday, and in my opinion, no way is this too loud, u can still hear the engine induction noise over the exhaust :tongueout:

Only my opinion but the manifold from Renault is basically a good 4-2-1 manifold. The only thing worth doing to it is to eliminate the pre-cat. Reichhard Motorsport are offering that but you have to take of your manifold cause from Renault it comes in one piece with the pre-cat. Then they take it apart and put on pieces (dunno the correct word for "Flansche" in English) so you can bolt either the pre-cat on (probably for MOT) or the replacement pipe. But I sure wonder if there are any significant gains cause that is really alot of work :blink:

Maybe a 4-1 manifold is the way to go since the engine of the Clio is very high revving :huh: but with no other modifications like cams, the rest of the exhaust, intake and so on there wouldn't be much gains.

manifold wont be a 2 minute jobbie - and to be honest will they be able to improve on the renault design.......

i know its not a 2 min jobbie, i knew what was involved, and yes i belive there is room for imporvement on the stanard manifold :smile:

Hello all.

Regards
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

No one else does one, and the looks of the thing dont matter, its all about the best bang for your buck!

4-1 will only benefit very high revs and loose low to mid-range torque - which for a "road car" is a must !!!

as for improve on the renault design - i think the only improvement will come from designing it without a cat - which renault cant do as they have to meet euro homologation regs

compared to some other manufacturers the manifold is a work of art !

4-1 will only benefit very high revs and loose low to mid-range torque - which for a "road car" is a must !!!

as for improve on the renault design - i think the only improvement will come from designing it without a cat - which renault cant do as they have to meet euro homologation regs

compared to some other manufacturers the manifold is a work of art !

Just what I wrote above - seems we think alike :thumbup1::tongueout: I've seen 4-1 that have made the mid-range torque even better then the 4-2-1 but it is so different from engine to engine and the internals of the engine and setup. But yeah 4-1 are almost only for track use and high revving engines which never see low revs.

This is what would probably be the best price/performance solution for the manifold
neimenovana.jpg

Hello All.

If we did go for a manifold it probably would be a 4-1. it will also fit on the existing system, so there is no harm in buying our system now and at a later date getting our manifold once its ready.

We will look into this flat spot issue and do what we can to over come it.

Thanks all

Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

Hello All.

If we did go for a manifold it probably would be a 4-1. it will also fit on the existing system, so there is no harm in buying our system now and at a later date getting our manifold once its ready.

We will look into this flat spot issue and do what we can to over come it.

Thanks all

Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

Tom you have PM

Hello all!

Here are the prices you been waiting for!
cat back system - this comes with center silencer and rear silencer and a choice of trims slash cut, 2.5 inwardly rolled or 2.5 outwardly rolled priced £405 +VAT

The trims can be purchased seperately and changed at a later date, ie track set and road set.

200 cell sports cat £280 +VAT
decat pipe £55 +VAT

These are available to order now, and forum members will get free postage!!

If you wish to place an order or for more info send me a pm,
Email: exhausts@pipercams.co.uk
Tel: 01303 245300
Web:http://www.pipercams.co.uk/exhaust/

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards
Tom Edmunds
Piper Exhausts

Would the decat pipe and the 2.5 inwardly rolled trim fits the standard eshaust?

Guys, what would be the result of fitting decat pipe on standard? Stock tune, ITG pannel filter.