Piper exhaust for the 200

Was just curious if anyone had enquired about an exhaust for the 200 to Piper.

I remember hearing Russell's exhaust on his 197 and i have to admit it was

the best sounding exhaust i have heard on a hot hatch and a lot of people

seemed to share that opinion with me. When i bought my 200 i had a look on

their website and was disappointed not to see one for the 200, maybe there

was not enough interest i don't know... but would be good to get a car in for

development :smile:

I can approach them if someone is interested. I already sell Piper exhausts as I think they are the best available for the mk2 clio, so very happy to continue that :smile:

i have had Piper on my ST and if its pops and bangs you want u wont be disapointed

was booby as hell at cruising speeds tho

i would be very grateful if you could, the ones for the 197 sounded great so i doubt there is a need for a new design just a case of different pipping positioning and lengths from what i can see...

It will likely just be a redesign of the tailpipes, They're quite helpful really. I'll speak to them and come back to you as they might need a car to use for the prototype :smile:

i got one, piper used my car as the demo car :smile:, its sounds the nuts, specially with a decat, but if your after a silencers section let me know, i have mind sitting in the garage, still brand new

Are there many after market exhausts for the 197 were the ends do not poke through the diffuser?

So it looks like standard?

It will likely just be a redesign of the tailpipes, They're quite helpful really. I'll speak to them and come back to you as they might need a car to use for the prototype :smile:

that would be great thanks, my car isnt used in the UK atm otherwise i would offer it in a heartbeat :wink:

I was thinking of getting a k-tec cat back exhaust for me 200 next month but if piper wants to stick one on me 200 by all means they can use mine:thumbup:they do sound good on the mk2.

Are there many after market exhausts for the 197 were the ends do not poke through the diffuser?

So it looks like standard?

ktec pro performance
ktec jp exhaust (fromally yozzasport)
supersprint (i sure you have a choice of tailpipes but maybe wrong thou)
akra from jamsport (jamsport make there own custom tailpipes to fit the 197
piper
ther maybe more but not sure

Last edited:
Was just curious if anyone had enquired about an exhaust for the 200 to Piper.

I remember hearing Russell's exhaust on his 197 and i have to admit it was

the best sounding exhaust i have heard on a hot hatch and a lot of people

seemed to share that opinion with me. When i bought my 200 i had a look on

their website and was disappointed not to see one for the 200, maybe there

was not enough interest i don't know... but would be good to get a car in for

development :smile:
had a look on Piper site if you click on 197 R27 exhaust it says they will fit the 200's.Ive not seen or herd one on a 200 yet.