pik request lowered on h&r springs please

Lol the 18's fill the arches better no doubt but u still get a gap on standard suspension, lowering 30 mm on eibachs or spax I'd say Is the cheapest way to go lower but they compramise heavily on ride comfort

the H&R springs on standard suspension is no stiffer than standard, the car retains its bouncy ride. and you need just the springs if your lowering using springs.

"bouncy ride" really? I wouldn't say the standard 197 was bouncy, not on standard roads anyway.
Thanks for the info Ryan.

yeah i know what the roads in shef are like "steel city" . . . . . ive renamed "speed bump city" lol

u would just need the springs, coilovers include new shocks aswell.

:thumbsup:"Pot-hole City" too!

Heres what i'm thinking then:
R26 wheels with 225/40 rubber.
H&R Lowering Springs (30mm all round).
ECU upgrade - up 15 bhp & 22 Nm of torque (from a friend at Tech9 motorsport)

What do you think? - Wanna keep it simples

I'm old ryan, my back can't take it... lol.
But i know what you mean about difference, but Sheffield's roads are just so bad the Cup would shake me / you to bits!

to be honest mate, the H&R are perfect on the standard shocks does really change the feel of them at all.

does it noticeably lower the car in the real life m8? and did you notice any difrence in handeling? looks spot on very tempted by the wheels too lol

u can tell. Lowers the car alot. Handlin, less roll, and no back end slidin out on slippery islands as standard. But i i did av the lower offset wheels put on afta avin it lowered. I recon it wil b beta on urs as ur got the cup suspension on.

Similar Thread Suggestions