pik request lowered on h&r springs please

save pritchard, save for the holey grail that is V3's then it will look like this VVVVV

SNC00651.gif

sorry thats the only picture i had that shows it from the side lol

on and it will go about 20 mm lower than that on 18's but ud easy get another 40 -45 mm on 17's

its not the money its just i had coilovers on my 182 but found that every week i went lower and lower till it wasnt practical, but couldn't higher it as i liked it so low thats y i want springs so its lower but i cant mess with it lol, also i like the standard suspension

in that picture 30mm front 25mm back

when i first fitted the coili's i had the wheels touching the wheel arch liners about 60mm lower than standard lol

it looked sick but cost me a new set of arch liners lmao

auhh looks quite nice looks a hell of alot lower than mine atm think ill go for the h&r's
when i find sum piks. only owned the car for 2 days lol

yeah the 18's fill the arches better.

used to hate how high it looked standard i dont blame u for wanting lower, tickles me when i see em now lol

I didn't like the look of it from some angles with spacers, like directly behind. It made the wheels look too narrow and in a odd position on the body.

It looked great without the spacers, they also ruin the lower rear quarters !

I didn't have a cup packed 197 so cant say for them but I felt it improved high speed corners like on the motorway but on tighter corners I felt it understeered a bit earlier than standard.

Don't get me wrong though the understeering early wasn't really an issue. Going from what a few have said on here the Eibach's are better suited to cup pack but they don't lower it as much.

I'd love some H&R for mine, but will probably never have it done. The springs themselves don't cost much do they, it's just getting them fitted, plus I've still got warrenty on my car so I think it would cause a few problems with that.

it would be the spacers that cause stonechips I believe, as the lower part of the front wheel will stick out a lot more than without them, then there is no barrier for the sand and stones that could keep it from hitting the rear quarter, but you could always have some protective film applied on the rear quarter to prevent the damage, it is mostly the lower part of the rear quarter.

I'd love some H&R for mine, but will probably never have it done. The springs themselves don't cost much do they, it's just getting them fitted, plus I've still got warrenty on my car so I think it would cause a few problems with that.

mines on H&R's from the dealers. I'm pretty sure they are manufacturer approved which means they don't void any warrenty.

this is my only real side on picture
Photo057.jpg

I've just got the standard 197 suspension, i'm wondering how much would it cost (roughly from your experience) to lower it, a bit...

Not sure about the spacers tho, but i'm very keen on the R26 18" wheels hey Woody :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions