picked her up

well to sum up .........:drool:

it is absolutely imense n god can it shift :smiley:! its in immaculate condition n i am generally a very happy camper. i did take a pic but it was dark by the time i got home from holdcroft. they decided it would be loads of fun to keep me there all night. to be honest it isnt a very good pic anyway so i will upload some on the morrow.

havent decided whether im goin start moddin her yet, may just enjoy her for a while. i do want some heko wind deflectors though and i havent decided whether i want the wheels to be anthracite or not yet n MAYBE a spoiler haha.

Ye, get some pics up! I fitted a spoiler to mine, not a cup spoiler and think it gives it a bit more of a sporty look to the back.

here are the pics i managed to get at work today...... forgive the quality im no photographer and its on me phone. it looks like there the odd white chip n it took me ages to realise it were me phones flash which was showin in paint lol there no marks onit lol. anyway hope you like :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 25
thanks :smile:. what you having pal and when you getting it? it is amazing mate im extremely impressed with it :smiley:

Well guys on here have sorta swaded me towards a 197 F1, if that fails it'll be some 197 with the cup chassis and recaro's

Just gotta get shut of the ST so i can up the budget more :smile:

haha just upgraded from st meself great car just not quite a clio hay.
ye f1s are the way to go. the one i wanted sold. it was 1000 more than the one i got and the one i got is in such mega condition so it all worked out great.
hope you manage pic one up soon mate dont want you missing out on all the fun haha

I am happy thanks mate :smiley: managed to have a spirited drive this morning with my mate in his Leon Cupra r pushin 280bhp n although it was pasting me it wasn't pulling quite as hard away as I thought it would if that makes sense. And the sound these things make at high revs is utter orgasmic

Similar Thread Suggestions