Pic request

Lowered all the cars i have owned and why should i stop now.:wink: i have been looking at the H&R springs,40mm i beleive.what else is available and what is the stance like,and ride quality??not going to go down the coilover route,so just springs please.pics would be a great help please

Nah, someone else ask me to post some so I quickly took that one whilst out getting fuel...maybe take some more with a proper camera over weekend....

iv lowerd every car iv owned and im leavig this one alone even tho they do look very good lowerd i just cant bring myself to touch the suspension iv even got the h&rs lol sendin them back when k-tec are back open

iv lowerd every car iv owned and im leavig this one alone even tho they do look very good lowerd i just cant bring myself to touch the suspension iv even got the h&rs lol sendin them back when k-tec are back open

oh dear,thought you was getting it done?gutted mate

yea i was but to be honest the reason i sold the 182 was because i didnt want the hastle of moded cars and if i had lowerd it i wouldn't have stoped at just that. also every car iv lowerd seamed to get clunks knocks etc