Pi@@@d off

Well been out to rehearsal and a photo shoot (for one of the Bands I'm in) came back son was parked on the drive in my spot so tried to turn round in the close (wife's car in the way) only gone and hit the wall and ripped the bump strip off the passenger door and scraped the sill :tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:First accident in 20+ years but I am so angry with myself :worried: :worried:

To angry to take a picture have come in and had a beer to try and calm myself down. Raging is an understatement I have found a door already on eBay for £85 and the picture shows the sill still on the car too so may call him tomorrow . Just hope my noise neighbours don't wind me up tonight else they may see mr angry

Dont worry mate, happens to all of us. I had two accidents in two days a month or so back, neither were my fault. Just get the car fixed quickly so there is no love lost over this brilliant car.

To angry to take a picture have come in and had a beer to try and calm myself down. Raging is an understatement I have found a door already on eBay for £85 and the picture shows the sill still on the car too so may call him tomorrow . Just hope my noise neighbours don't wind me up tonight else they may see mr angry

All sorted now. I have managed to negotiaite the door and sill for £100 so I am a happy bunny today just got to go and pick them up on Saturday

Awesome! Could have been much worse
You are right it could have. My son was parked on the drive which he NEVER does as knows it's my spots but if can't blame hi as I was driving. :worried: Bloke has just called me to say the door strip has been sold by the other guy who he is breaking the car with (looks like he has three he is stripping) he has a full recaro interior up for sale too.

If I had the cash I would consider it but to be honest I like the standard seats. If anyone is after anything off him I can get prices while there .?

Off to pick these up tomorrow. So hopefully she will be back looking normal before I go back to work on Monday. :smile: He may even have a parcel shelf available while I am there which would be a bonus :smile: :smile: :smile:

picked my bits up and there was another guy who had came from Wirral to get a set of wheels off a Megan Sport he was breaking had a quick chat with while I was there. Steve the guy who was breaking the cars is a top guy and got a parcel shelf off him too while I was there £15 :smile: :smile:

Hi mate, if you have not already sorted one I have an albi passenger side bump strip laying around. Sure all the clips are intact and paint is ok, your welcome to have it if you still need one? Let me know and can post it out to you.