200: Photoshop my Brembo's!

Very true - only had my wheels refurbed so will be staying for a while. So, gold calipers, but what colour Brembo sticker?

If it was me, I'd go red. It's the classic Brembo look, gold calipers, red text :thumb:

kcypeu.jpg

And given what I have to do at the moment, I'd rather be poking myself in the eye!!! So a bit of tweaking to your brakes has come as a welcome distraction! :smiley:

Reactions: Big Ben and Micah
Gold for me with black Brembo logo. Red calipers would be faking it and orange and green look tacky IMO.

There's a reason why so many people go for red calipers! Although that's not to say something different wouldn't look good either. Don't really understand why red would be faking it tbh

top work @///M ..
now lets get down to the business..will you paint mine after you've designed it??:tongueout::tongueout:

:smiley: just so you know, you're talking to a graffiti artist... I'm pretty good with spray paint... :smiley:

But seriously Pav, if you need something doing, PM me mate.

Reactions: Pav
If you just think like a girl with fashion, black goes with anything but since we're not talking colour of wheels but merely an accessory more so, then any colour for calipers. Just a question of individual preference. I think green looks good as does orange and gold. Decide for yourself.
A little black dress, ooooooo I can wear any colour shoe with that. :smile:

Reactions: ///M and Jimmy
If you just think like a girl with fashion, black goes with anything but since we're not talking colour of wheels but merely an accessory more so, then any colour for calipers. Just a question of individual preference. I think green looks good as does orange and gold. Decide for yourself.

Agree entirely Shell. It's the real bonus of having a black car. Your accent colour can literally be anything that suits you.

Loving the idea of Micah's car being his "little black dress" too! :smiley:

we needed a touch of a woman..thanks Shell

Reactions: ///M

Similar Thread Suggestions