Photobucket.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
I have a photobucket account, have done for the last 5 years or so.

About 9 months ago i tried to upload some pics with their bulk uploader, when the screen came saying something like 'photobucket is trying to alter/do something on your computer' 'click here if you trust' i clicked on the wrong part, clicking no or dont trust.

It stopped me using the bulk uploader so it takes me some time to load pics but i dont mind.

But lately everytime i use photobucket i have problems, going slow, not copying links, not getting next page and normally ends up crashing.

Is there anything i can do to let my computer trust photobucket? reset anything?

:book:

My photobucket account began doing this a while ago. Sometimes I just got so fed up with it I just didn't bother even trying. It's been fine since, after about a month of going slow, freezing, not uploading and crashing. So perhaps give it a while and wait.

I know it can be a pain, but organising your photos in to different folders helps with loading, so you could try that. The only problem is that all your links and IMG codes will be wrong, so any pictures from old threads will be wrong and you'll have to alter them.

Open another account and transfer them over.I have photobucket and use the bulk uploader and it loads in minutes

Photobucket is always slow for me just accessing it, Flickr is way ahead in terms of sharing images and as a comminuty and dropbox is insanely simple to use for just quickly sharing images.

If you go to the applications tab on your account settings, there should be an application permissions section with bulk uploader included on the list to remove or allow permissions

Similar Thread Suggestions