Phone holder - Tetrax

Finally decided to look at dash mounted phone options, have had a phone holder before (sticky pad on windscreen) however this shook uncontrollably to the point where I couldn't really concentrate on the screen for SatNav!

So in my search I have found this....the tetrax magnetic holder system. There are two I have in mind, the Geo (vent mounted singular piece £15) and the XWay (vent mounted 4 way piece £25)

i know know that these sound quite expensive but they have received pretty good reviews and it seems like the perfect solution to just quickly mounting the phone (and in the case of the XWay the ability to mount a TomTom as well!)

A few questions (and yes I have seen the thread from 2011):
• Has anyone since then used this device and if so any good/positive comments?
• Is it worth the extra £10 for XWay? Does this give a noticeable stability increase?
• Has anyone used one of the metal attachments on their phone without using a case?

And most importantly....does this fit the vents of the clio?

Any comments would be welcome :smile:.

Yes i believe the Xway would be better, mine would twist off on corners in the clio.

The only downside was having the metal attachment on the back of the phone. My phone made enough noise when on my desk and a text came through....imagine how loud it vibrates with metal as the mating surface...so i stopped using it. Can have my Geo for £10 delivered if you like, one attachment has been used.

Lol, yeah someone on a forum said that they used a quick release case for theirs. I'm just thinking that I can swap between using SatNav and phone quite quick.

When laying the phone flat does the attaché end make the phone stick up a lot? Probably get myself the XWay come payday

Similar Thread Suggestions