Perfect clio reg if you got the cash

TBF there's only one Clio plate worth over a grand and that's CL10 CUP.. After all its a Clio not a Ferrari. As much as I love Lee's plate and would have it on my car, FTW is an abbreviation which will be lost on most people and as a saying will date really quickly as trends change. Similarly RS60 JON is limited to people called John, who own an RS and are 60 so yes you may get that price for it but it'll be up for sale for a long time.

I was approached by a reg company about my plate and they value it at a similar level to Lee's but lets be honest it aint worth that at all, most CL10 plates are worth around £500 at the very most.

TBF there's only one Clio plate worth over a grand and that's CL10 CUP.. After all its a Clio not a Ferrari. As much as I love Lee's plate and would have it on my car, FTW is an abbreviation which will be lost on most people and as a saying will date really quickly as trends change. Similarly RS60 JON is limited to people called John, who own an RS and are 60 so yes you may get that price for it but it'll be up for sale for a long time.

I was approached by a reg company about my plate and they value it at a similar level to Lee's but lets be honest it aint worth that at all, most CL10 plates are worth around £500 at the very most.

Couldnt agree more with everything you've said mate!

and whats lees plate? clio cup?

As long as people are called Jon and have any RS mine will fit the bill (Clio RS, Focus RS, GT3RS, any audi RS etc etc). But because of the number 60 their car will have to be 2010 of newer. Dads mate (called John) with an RS5 had offered me £800 but i declined.

I'm in no rush to sell though as A) the plate wont ever loose value B) i like it because when driving around people don't know my name isn't John and C) i didnt pay a penny for the reg

As long as people are called Jon and have any RS mine will fit the bill (Clio RS, Focus RS, GT3RS, any audi RS etc etc). But because of the number 60 their car will have to be 2010 of newer. Dads mate (called John) with an RS5 had offered me £800 but i declined.

I'm in no rush to sell though as A) the plate wont ever loose value B) i like it because when driving around people don't know my name isn't John and C) i didnt pay a penny for the reg

Lol, i bet a lot of people do think you are John

HOW MUCH? :/ I wouldn't buy a plate for that much unless it was my name, and even that was only £1250 initially (WA12 REN)

Last edited:
X200CUP I want off the guy on here lol. Don't have £550 spare for a plate atm though

A guy who comes over to the island with other supercars that i go round with has this....

Close to Warren you could say :v

20130526_154046_zpsc15b8f03.jpg

Lol yeah, have been to a few random car meets (not Clio ones) where have parked up and when meeting someone for the first time they say "Hi im .... your obviously John"....."Nope, Steve" :smiley:

Class that i would just go with "john" for a laff:smiley:

What would mine be worth?R200GW my sister got it for me for my birthday last year,GW200 are popular so few might want it would it be worth selling if i move on to a different motor.

I've been asked if im interesting in selling my CL10 plate by a couple of people but declined.

I often get comments on it when I'm out and about. I wouldn't sell it for a couple of grand whilst I've got the clio