PCV part number

wootwoot

Paid Member
Hey guys I found the part number for the PCV, but was there one for the hose that connects to it to the top of the engine? Or did people just use generic hose from an auto shop?
My car makes that weird duck noise at idle and was told it was usually the PCV, and the hose is pretty hard and leaking a little also.
Thanks

I have the same noise/issue. Narrowed it down to the pcv or throttle body as both vibrate every time the noise occurs. Regarding the hose, some normal hose or silicone should do the job. Just double check by having a look at the path of the existing hose and figure out if you'll be able to route it through without any kinks.

Please update to let me know if the pcv does sort the noise!

I have the same noise/issue. Narrowed it down to the pcv or throttle body as both vibrate every time the noise occurs. Regarding the hose, some normal hose or silicone should do the job. Just double check by having a look at the path of the existing hose and figure out if you'll be able to route it through without any kinks.

Please update to let me know if the pcv does sort the noise!
Hi yes the noise stopped. I replaced the PVC and used some clamps on the hose as it was ok, but not great