PCD on 197

Ok so i have done some searching.

I know the clio is 5 x 108 think ET 45 is that correct.

So what i dont get is what difference ET makes as some wheels are ET 50 etc.
Can someone explain please :blink:
Also what is this about the bore 60.1 .

Ive been in cars for years and 1st i hear about bore but read it a lot and effects a lot of choices for wheels.

Seen a good few wheels i like.
Just trying to work this stuff out :jump1:

standard wheels are 5 x 108, et68. et is the distance from the centre line of the width of the wheel to the inner bolt face. Ive got et45 team dynamics on mine which pushes the wheels out 23mm, due to less distance between the centre line and the inner face. The bore is in the centre of the wheel and is want the centre of the hub sits in wit the aid of a plastic ring which is sized to the wheel ane car its goin on.

As Ryan said, the lower the number on the ET rating, the further out your wheels will sit basically. Lowering the ET can have a similar effect to putting spacers on, but lowering the ET too much can cause the outside sholders of your tyres to rub on the outside edge of the arch. The 5 is the number of studs used to hold the wheels on, the 108 is the spacing pattern/distance from the centre of each stud hole to the next. The 60.1 is the diameter of the hub/center hole on the wheel itself in MM.

Hope that helps!!! :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions