Passangerside bumper joint

Passangerside bumper joint anyone ever took the bumper off I have but the passenger side keeps poping out slightly it's very annoying and I'm looking to resolve this anyone had simlar experience ?

If the front bumper has been off then it may not have been put back on correctly. The bumper slides into place with the wing which is almost good enough to hold it, however there is also a bolt holding them together (Inside the wheel arch, gotta remove the wheels arch liner to get to it with a socket).

I have read of people having this problem and finding the bolt missing.

Im having a similar problem except my bumper pops out near the headlight. I have had a quick look and it seems that i have the 10mm bolt there but the other side seems held into place by a series of plastic tabs.

Any ideas?

Im having a similar problem except my bumper pops out near the headlight. I have had a quick look and it seems that i have the 10mm bolt there but the other side seems held into place by a series of plastic tabs.

Any ideas?

+1 :worried:

I have the same problem since the first removal of the bumper at the dealer.

First it was only on the left side, but after the last removal it's now on both sides.

The bumper clips on near the headlights, should be a really tight fit as you have to use a bit of force to unclip it when removing the bumper