partnumbers brakeline holder

So I've been looking for this partnumber for a year...I'm talking about this part:
38841737880_bc5dc27633_b.jpg

The local dealership doesn't know what the partnumber is, can't find it on the drawings.

Here are some numbers of parts that look like it on the drawings but I haven't tried to order yet:
-8200476278 / 8200476277
-8200455618 / 8200455617

Can anyone help or confirm the numbers above?

I think the part numbers you have are for the ABS cabling and not what your looking for. The two front brackets are on the track rod end bolt and only hold the wheel speed sensor cable nothing to do with brake pipe lines.
upload_2018-3-6_16-43-32.png

You need to order front brake pipes to get the bracket cheaper to use a flat bit of metal with standard cable clips fitted to it.

upload_2018-3-6_16-48-36.png

Reactions: LOCKE
I think they are about £50 each and because of the bracket is why I did not want to fit after market brake lines even though we are sponsored by HEL the official Clio Cup suppliers.

I think they are about £50 each and because of the bracket is why I did not want to fit after market brake lines even though we are sponsored by HEL the official Clio Cup suppliers.

I have either HEL or Goodridge on my cars, one of the two comes with the grommets to fit inside the bracket.

This is exactly the reason why I haven't fitted braided lines yet. Can't the clips from the old lines be used?

I think someone from the forum make some plates for the purpose of after market brake lines and I'd say it should do someone for a little weekend beer money. Or you could do this
upload_2018-3-6_20-43-38.png

I think someone from the forum make some plates for the purpose of after market brake lines and I'd say it should do someone for a little weekend beer money. Or you could do this
View attachment 121347

That doesn't always work, if you locate them not in the perfect place, they will rub on something. 3rd set of braided lines going on mine, this time the Hel lines with the OE brackets.

I’ve been trying to get this bracket but having no luck at all. My brake like is rubbing on full lock. Rang dealership and they sent me this - saying that this may be the bracket I am looking for. It’s No.17, I can’t tell from the picture for sure that it is the actual one. I’m looking for driver’s side front.

Attachments

• 29C8127E-B4B7-43E3-B6DD-663835567FC7.png
    29C8127E-B4B7-43E3-B6DD-663835567FC7.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 11