part ex price

im after a van so i looked at selling my 2006 197 albi blue very very low mileage 15k good condition, only bad point alloys need a refurb. got offered £2500, i felt like crying this cnt be right can it? i saw 1 sell on ebay similair for £7200 (slightly newer)

Lol-

I sell RS clios-

Your PX price should be around 4750-5500 depending on dealer/franchise & also what your buying-
Obviously trading it into a van is pretty bottom dollar- but 2.5k is a pi$$ take-

Its a 6k car on those miles-

S

Your car is worth around 4,500 to 5 imo with them advertising it at 6,250 to try and get 6.

But none of that matters, what does is the cost to change.

If they offered you £1 but gave you £5,000 off the van should you grumble? Look at the deal as a whole and remember there are lots of vans out there.

selling

undecided yet i rly dnt want to sell it but dnt fink i can afford to run a 197 a vxr and a van, so i saw a van for 5k and he offered my 2500, imo id want 6k for v car

undecided yet i rly dnt want to sell it but dnt fink i can afford to run a 197 a vxr and a van, so i saw a van for 5k and he offered my 2500, imo id want 6k for v car

If it's on V car that'll be why they only offered £2500