Parrot hands free mounting.

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
For those that have them where have you decided to mount your hands free kit? From having a quick look on google it has turned up a few photos but they all look to have been mounted in awkward places.

John

Which kit is it?

I have the mic mounted in the lights up top and the screen mounted on the front vent above the centre console.

Mic on the steering column just at the dip in it so you can barely see it, screen on the centre of the dash. I actually coukdnt get it to stick so made a small bracket out of aluminum which works perfectly. Finally the controls are on the steering column below the indicators. Works well for me and looks good.

I have the 3200 LS kit, but I'm thinking about sticking it on eBay and going for a head unit with integrated Bluetooth.

Mounting it that way could be an option weebob, I'd have to try and find one of the stands or make my own as the original was disposed of long ago.

Although I already have the Parrot 3200 LS I've decided against putting it in the Clio and decided instead to go for a Pioneer head unit with inbuilt Bluetooth.

Will post up pics when I get it all sorted out.