Park Street Motors Ltd

Pav

As many of you know my car had undergone a megane conversion not long ago.This was carried out by @trevor milnes ,who did a brilliant job..Had all the time in the world to make sure all is spot on( photographs on request).He also fitted my Bilstein coilover kit for me last year and was more than happy with his service.He is always available to discuss anything you want regarding your car(and other stuff too :thumb:).
Well recommended garage.
He is based in Manchester and if you need anything doing,just give him a ring on 07581092507.P_20170513_172904.jpg

Quality posting guys. Nothing better than a personal recommendation from someone who knows what they're on about.

Reactions: Pav
costing for these conversions its £1600 for me to do it thats all the work including electrics with 10 % forum discount on top then me to do work with new timing belt and water pump and all fluids £1800 and again 10 % off if anyone wants there engine loom making £150 and ecu programming £50 any advice ring i dont mind 07581082507 if i dont answer drop me a text i will ring back as soon as i can

As many of you know my car had undergone a megane conversion not long ago.This was carried out by @trevor milnes ,who did a brilliant job..Had all the time in the world to make sure all is spot on( photographs on request).He also fitted my Bilstein coilover kit for me last year and was more than happy with his service.He is always available to discuss anything you want regarding your car(and other stuff too :thumb:).
Well recommended garage.
He is based in Manchester and if you need anything doing,just give him a ring on 07581092507.View attachment 19552
where abouts in manchester please?